Comfort Air Engineering Building Automation Division
Can install or Retro fit any structure including Office, Retail, or Residential.
What is Building Automation?
Building automation describes the advanced functionality provided by the control system of a building. A building automation system (BAS) is an example of a distributed control system. The control system is a computerized, intelligent network of electronic devices designed to monitor and control the mechanical, electronics, and lighting systems in a building or home. This product is a Web based interface allowing flexibility and immediate results from the touch of a computer.
What are the advantages of a Building Automation System?
• Manage Energy Expenses
• Lowers utility costs
• Extend the life of your equipment through less use
• Automated Alerts for malfunctioning
• Energy Conservation
• Improves the consistency of Air Comfort
• Safety Benefits from Lighting
• Flexibility to adjust for seasonality & occupancy
• Increased Productivity
• Avoid unauthorized tampering
• Simplifies Building Operation
• Green Energy
Comfort Air Engineering is Your Solid Partner in HVAC and Building Automation:
• Design/build contracts
• Retrofit any structure
• Negotiated contracts
• Guaranteed maximum price contracts
• Hard bid/plan & spec
Why Comfort Air Engineering is the Expert You Need
• Engineering & design by professional engineers on staff
• Drafting and design services
• Heat load analysis
• Energy management analysis
• Energy management & maintenance
Certified Building Automation Service Provider for Honeywell Johnson Controls • Carrier • Trane